Water-cooled chillers are famous for their heat removal based on water and are also a type of industrial cooling water system. The principle of the water-cooled chiller is to use the shell-and-tube evaporator to make the water and the refrigerant heat exchanger. The refrigerant system software digests and absorbs the heat consumption in the water, and after the water is cooled to form cold water, the heat is brought to the cooling unit according to the function of the refrigeration unit. The shell-and-tube condenser is a heat exchanger between refrigerant and water so that the water digests and absorbs the heat, and then take the heat out of the FRP cooling tower to evaporate (cooling water) according to the water pipe.
The parameters required for water-cooled chillers in different industries are also very different. Generally, the following parameters need to be paid attention to. Users can choose different brands of unit models according to their own needs:
1. The temperature difference of the standard chiller is 5 degrees, (20 degrees down to 15 degrees) if a -10HP/7.5KW chiller has a standard chiller flow rate of 3.5 cubic meters per hour. So when you try this chiller, you can't just look at the flow of the chiller, but also the temperature you need. If the temperature you try is dropped from 58 degrees to 7 degrees, and the temperature difference is large, then Reduced chilled water flow per hour from 3.5 cubic meters to more than 1 cubic meter. If you need a chiller with a flow rate of 3.5 cubic meters per hour, choose a larger model.
2. When trying out the chiller, it depends on whether you are cooling directly or indirectly. Direct cooling is to put the water directly into the chiller, and the frozen water comes out directly to cool the product you need. The effect of direct cooling is obviously better. Indirect cooling is equivalent to putting water in a basin, placing a small basin on top of the basin, and placing the product to be cooled in the small basin. Relatively speaking, the effect of indirect cooling is less. Therefore, you should take this into consideration when choosing a model.
3. Some users use the pool for cooling, which has the following disadvantages:
1. The water quality is poor, and it is easy to block the water channel of the machine, causing greater losses.
2. Wastewater resources and increased user costs.
3. When the weather is too hot, the water temperature cannot meet the requirements, which affects product quality and efficiency.
Natural river sand has been exhausted after decades of large-scale mining, concrete production enterprises began to use machine-made sand as fine aggregate on a large scale.…
ZnO is used as reinforcing agent and active agent in rubber or cable industry, as colorant and filler of white rubber, and as vulcanizing agent in neoprene rubber.…
Gazprom recently said it had completely suspended gas supplies to Bulgarian Gas company and Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG) because it was not being paid in rubles. Russia said it would resume gas supplies after it agreed to pay for them in ruble…